As Apple care, there is Samsung care which helps Samsung users providing them best Samsung services, customer care services and more. With Samsung Care+ you can swap your eligible device twice during your 2 year subscription when you pay a swap fee (Swap fee for all eligible device is $129) for each swap request Also get 2 years of subscription to Samsung Care+ for $159 with Galaxy A20, A30, A50 and A70 or $249 with Galaxy A90 5G, Galaxy Note and S Series.
You can get Samsung Care+ with the purchase of your eligible device.
What does Samsung care plus cover?
As said above Samsung Care+ covers: Swap your device regardless of condition, Up to 2 swap requests within 2 years and Swap available whilst travelling (additional costs may apply)
Remember that Samsung Care+ does not cover Loss of the smartphone, Theft of the smartphone and Devices with modified software or hardware.
How does Samsung Care plus work?
- First select your next eligible Galaxy device.
- Add the Samsung Care+ subscription to your order.
- Go to checkout with both items in your cart and complete your purchase.
- If your enrolment is successful, Samsung Care+ will take effect from the time you receive your device.
The upfront enrolment fee varies for each device range. You will also need to pay a swap fee each time you wish to make a swap request. The applicable swap fee will be advised to you at the time of your swap request.
You can purchase Samsung Care+ with a new Eligible Samsung Device through the Samsung e-store. Your Samsung Care+ cover must be purchased at the same time as your new Eligible Samsung Device. Alternatively, you can purchase Samsung Care+ at physical Samsung retail stores at the same time as your eligible device purchase or within 30 days of your eligible handset purchase. Click here to find your nearest store.
Swap your device
As you know a swap request allows you to swap your eligible device with the same or similar device on the payment of a swap fee. You can make up to two swap requests, provided you pay the swap fee for each swap. A swap device is usually a refurbished device of the same model as your current device. If this is not available, we’ll provide a comparable model.
Make a swap request or cancel your subscription by contacting Samsung using the Samsung Care+ portal
You will need your 15-digit IMEI number.
Find it by entering *#06# on the phone’s call screen, or by selecting ‘About phone’ in your phone settings.
Note that there are only a selected number of supported devices under the Samsung Care+ program. New smartphones like Galaxy S20 | S20+ |S20 Ultra 5G, Galaxy Note10, Galaxy S10e | S10 | S10+ and more are covered in this program.
Also remember that Asurion Australia Pty Limited is the appointed service provider acting on behalf of Samsung Electronics Australia Pty Ltd to run the SamsungCare+ Program in Australia.
If you want to cancel your policy, you can contact by clicking here.
Points to Note
- Swap your device for the same or a similar device twice over 24 months from the start of Samsung Care+ subscription.
- Swap fee for all eligible device is $129.
- Samsung Care+ does not cover lost or stolen devices.
- A swap device is usually a refurbished device of the same model as your current device.
- If this is not available, they’ll provide a comparable model.
- You must return your original device within 14 days of receiving a swap device, otherwise you may be charged a Device Non Return Fee.
- For your swap device to be dispatched by the next business day, your swap request must be lodged by 3pm AEST on a business day.
- Ownership of your original device immediately passes to Samsung’s service provider Asurion once it is swapped and all content will be wiped upon receipt.
- If your device is covered by warranty or consumer guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law, the swap fee will not apply.
Samsung Care and your mobile
Samsung care offers 24-hour mobile phone repairs, expert support and hassle-free delivery straight to your door.
Mobile Phone Repairs
Note that only Mobile Products are covered by the offering, subject to spare parts availability. Mobile Products means Samsung mobile phones, tablets, wearables and smartwatches.
Only Australian variants of Mobile Products manufactured by Samsung are covered.
Mobile Products that have fallen outside of their Samsung Express Warranty period may not be covered under the Speed Assured offering. Customers should contact Samsung directly to confirm the position in relation to their Mobile Product.
(a) deliver your Mobile Products to a Samsung Authorised Service Location; and
(b) collect your Mobile Product from the same Authorised Samsung Service Location. Samsung is unable to repair and return a Mobile Product to a customer’s home within the same 24 hour period.