mySamsung App- Unique customer care App that helps you easily set up and manage your devices
mySamsung app is actually a customer care program that helps you easily set up and manage your devices. mySamsung is accessible from your mySamsung mobile or web app. With this app you can easily set up, manage and optimise your Samsung products. If you wish to know how to manage your Samsung mobile phones it offers a wealth of tips, tricks and carefully selected content for you. It also provides easy access to Samsung customer service when you need help and be the first to be updated about promotions and special privileges.
How to get started with mySamsung?
- First step is to download the app free on your mobile free from app store.
- Then create your account if you are using for the first time or login with your existing account
- mySamsung is currently offered to owners of selected Galaxy devices in Australia. (read below to know the compatible devices)
- Once you have registered now you are ready to use
- You can manage your devices by registering your device or devices under your account, Update the purchase date of your device, Retain your devices’ proof of purchase easily and securely and View all information about your devices in one place (model name, serial number, IMEI, purchase date, proof of purchase)
- Also you will receive tips and tricks that will help you optimise your device and access helpful recommendations and advice on your device with quick and easy access to support
- Get quick links to phone and email support and use the convenient Live Chat option for step-by-step help. Also quickly find service locations in your country.
- You will also receive invitations and alerts to special events for Samsung owners and get news and updates about Samsung.
Samsung devices that are compatible with mySamsung app
This app is compatible with Android OS 4.3 (Jellybean) and above with following devices:
- Samsung devices like Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy Note Edge, Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy Note 3
- Galaxy S8 & S8+, Galaxy S7 & S7 edge, Galaxy S6 edge+, Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S5 and S4
- Galaxy A3, Galaxy A5, Galaxy A7 (2017)
- Galaxy A3, Galaxy A5, Galaxy A7, Galaxy A8 and Galaxy A9 Pro (2016)
- Galaxy A3, Galaxy A5, Galaxy A7 and Galaxy A8 (2015)
- Galaxy J1, Galaxy J3, Galaxy J5, Galaxy J7, Galaxy J2 Prime, Galaxy J5 Prime and Galaxy J7 Prime (2016)
- Galaxy J1, Galaxy J1 Mini, Galaxy J2, Galaxy J5 and Galaxy J7 (2015)
- Galaxy C9 Pro (2017)
The Supported Samsung Tablets are Galaxy Tab A 10.1 Plus, Galaxy Tab A 7, Galaxy Tab S2 8, Galaxy Tab S2 9.7
Also Supported Samsung Wearables are Gear S2, Gear S3, Gear Fit2, Gear 360, Gear VR, Gear IconX
The Supported Samsung Smart TVs are for selected 2016 and 2015 models.
Also for supported Samsung Washing Machines, Refrigerators and Air Conditioners TVs mySamsung content is currently available for select 2016 models.
TVs mySamsung content is currently available for select 2016 models.
Note that you’ll need to connect to the Internet to use mySamsung mobile app. Connecting to the Internet may incur data charges, depending on your agreement with your ISP or mobile carrier. So check with your ISP or mobile carrier for information on possible Internet data usage charges.
You will receive step-by-step expert guidance through live chats, phone calls, email and even Smart Tutor remote support in all of the above devices.
mySamsung app is free to download, register, and use. However, there might be associated costs of purchase or subscription when using partner apps recommended by Samsung.
Enjoy personalized rewards
mySamsung bring you many special promotions. You can also look forward to special Samsung offers and invitations to signature events. Expect more fun through mySamsung’s exciting Treats as Samsung has partnered with some of the best brands and merchants to offer you exclusive deals and privileges. Right now this feature is not available to Australians though.
With mySamsung app you can get optimal support in minimal time. In just a few taps, you can instantly find out exactly where to bring your various Samsung products for some extra attention. As they have in-built map function which also means you can pick the service centre closest to you, and find your way there with directions. You can also email at email@example.com for device related questions or support or to give your feedback.