Vegas World Blackjack is an awesome free Blackjack app designed by Flowplay at the app stores where you can play free blackjack and learn about the game. Following Blackjack games you can play and have fun learning the skills to beat the odds.
In classic blackjack game you need to get closer to 21 than the dealer without going over: Win 1 t0 1 and get Blackjack (any two card 21): Win 3 to 2.
Aces are worth 1 or 11. Kings, Queens and Jacks are worth 10. Other cards are worth their face value.
When the dealer shows an Ace, insurance is offered. Insurance bet is half your original bet and pays 2 to 1 if the dealer has Blackjack.
When the first two cards of your hand have the same value split is offered. Split up to 4 hands. Split hands with a value of 21 are not treated as Blackjack.
You may Double Down (double your bet) on any two card hand. You will only get one more card when you double down. The dealer will stand on 17 or better but most hit on soft 17. There are three decks in the shoe. The hot keys in the game are Z, X and C.
The minimum bet is 100 coins and maximum bet is 100 K.
Get closer to 21 than the dealer (without going over): Win 1-to-1 Get blackjack (any two card 21): Win 3-to 2.
Aces are worth 1or 11. Kings, Queens and Jacks are worth 10. Other cards are worth their face value. When the dealer shows an Ace, Insurance is offered. Insurance bet is half your original bet and pays 2-to-1 if the dealer has Blackjack.
When the first two cards of your hand have the same value Split is offered. Split up to 4 hands. Split hands with a value of 21 are not treated as Blackjack.
You may double down or double your bet on any twocard hand. You will only et one more card when you double down. The dealer will stand on 17 or better, but must hit on soft 17. There are three decks in the show. The hot keys in the game are Z, X and C.
The minimum bet is 100 coins and maximum bet is 250 K
Both the above blackjack games are offered in single player format also.
How to get started to play Free Blackjack at Vegas World Blackjack?
To get started to play Free Blackjack at Vegas World Blackjack you need to pick your mobile smartphone and download the app on your Android or iPhone. You can also play directly on your web browser on your PC or Laptop.
When the app is downloaded, you are prompted to select your Vegas World avatar’s gender and either set up your account info with a name, email, and password (or skipped it), you’re ready to play.
You can play Black Jack, Multiplayer Poker, Slots, Video Poker, Solitaire, Bingo, and Fringo by selecting the game you want from the Casino screen. No matter where you are, selecting the “Menu” tab in the upper-left will give you the options to move to a new room or game.
Click “Save Character!” to save your account. Saving your account will allow you to choose your name and lets the game to keep track of your progress for the next time you play. Once you save, the game keeps track of your progress automatically, so you never need to save again. If you don’t save you may lose your progress and that’s no fun for anyone.
- As you play the Vegas World games, you get experience based on the size of your wagers. The more you bet, the faster you level up. Leveling up provides free Coins, unlocks new slot games, and generally increases your overall prestige in the Vegas World community.
- Vegas World Charms tilt the scales in your favor. Use your Gems to purchase Charms which add extra Coins to your winnings. The better the Charm, the more Coins it provides.
- In addition to the games, Vegas World has a thriving social community. Players meet and chat in public areas like the Dance Club and the Pool area. Once you’ve met some other players, you can take part in exciting Vegas World parties where valuable Food and Drink Charms are bought and shared between players.
- In addition to all that Vegas World already offers, new games, charms, clothes, and features are released every few weeks, so there’s always even more Vegas style gaming action on the way.
Rewards and Bonuses
As you play more games you level up. Accounts in Vegas World level up based on their wagering. The larger and more frequent your wagers, the faster you advance. Currently Vegas World levels go up to 60, and each level is a bit harder to reach than the one before it. With even modest wagering, players can expect to level up quickly at first, then things start to settle down when you get into the upper teens.
Playing the Vegas World pokies games are, generally speaking, the fastest way to level up. The sheer number of Coins a player can wager playing pokies far exceeds any other Vegas World game, even the games with far higher betting limits. The risk of losing your Coins wagering in this manner is also greater, so be careful!
Don’t get too hung up on leveling up. It unlocks Dance Moves and Suite Themes, and that is all. The Loyalty Rewards program is where you can earn all the fancy prizes and bonuses.
Vegas World Loyalty Rewards feature unlocks new bonuses to players who bank more and more Coins. The app jas tied the Loyalty Rewards to the Fantasy Suites Hotel, so players of Vegas World can open Fantasy Suites to see what benefits they’ve unlocked. As higher floors are unlocked, your benefits are unlocked as well.
All new Loyalty Rewards replace previous rewards of the same type in the updated app, they are not cumulative. When you reach Floor 40, for example, and get 10% Bonus for Gem purchases, that replaces the previous bonus of 5%. You do not get a 15% bonus.
- Leagues – All Leaderboard results now sort players into different leagues, Bronze (where everyone starts), Silver, Gold, and Diamond, based on their Fantasy Suites achievement. While this has no direct impact on play, you will only see other players in the same League as you when you view the Vegas World Leaderboard. In general, you won’t be seeing players who have far more or far less Coins than you do.
- Daily Return Bonus – A multiplier for the Coins you collect each morning when you sign in. If you have 2x Daily Return, for example, if you normally collect around 200,000 Coins, you’ll instead get around 400,000 Coins.
- Bonus for Gem Purchases – These bonuses apply to Gem purchases made using Vegas World’s standard Gem purchase system. The increased number of Gems is displayed when you make your purchase.
- Free Party Pass Credits – Each month, on the 1st, additional Party Pass Credits are added to the account.
- VIP/Elite Membership for Life – Each month, on the 1st, an additional month of the appropriate membership will be added to the account along with a number of Gems equal to that membership’s monthly subscription award. That’s 200 Gems for VIP and 700 Gems for Elite. The free Elite membership replaces the VIP, so when that’s unlocked players will be getting 700 Gems per month (not 900).
Note that the players who are paying for a subscription will still get their subscription Gems on their renewal date, and those Gems are in addition to any free Gems received due to Loyalty Rewards.
Finally remember this app is free to play and offer you free coins for that. Also it has in app purchases to buy more coins in case you fall short and do not have patience to get free coins. In case you need any help you can have a live chat with the customer support.