What’s most unique at Fair Go is that all the games can be enjoyed with your mobile or PC instantly. The casino has most advanced technologies so all of the games to play are safe and secure. The casino comes in global friendly language and that is English You are given the best of deposit options to fund your casino account with Debit or Credit cards /Visa, Mastercard/, Skrill, Paysafecard, Bitcoin, Neosurf and Neteller . Accepts AUD, NZD and BTC to make the deposit. Also the casino offers 24/7 customer support to players.
- All you need is to take your gaming device be it PC or mobile or tablet and type the casino url https://www.fairgocasino.com/au on your web or mobile browser.
- Click on Sign Up and register yourself as a new player by filling a short form with your necessary details.
- Make a deposit of $10 – $25 at the banking section of the casino
- Once done you will automatically get $25 no deposit bonus or $1000 welcome deposit match bonus
- Now visit games lobby
- Click on Specialty section of the games and find the game of Craps to play
- The game selected will load at once on your screen. Simply place your bet and click on play now.
The minimum bet is AU$1 and maximum bet is AU$1000 which means any kind of player can enjoy this game be it a high roller or a low stake punter.
You have to predict which number will be rolled. The game is played in rounds. The first toss of the dice or the come out roll begins a round. Depending on your bet you can win or lose on that round. However if you do not win or lose the number that was rolled becomes the point. The round continues until the point or 7 is rolled.
How to bet in Craps?
Craps, like most other casino games, starts with the player making a bet. There are a number of bets available to the player.
- Fire: A fire bet is a bet that a person can make on the next shooter making their way onto a hot streak. For each successively different point that the player makes (a point is made when a player rolls a 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 or 10 and then rolls that number again before rolling a seven), a person gets paid on a fire streak bet. The first three distinct points (i.e. points for different die values) do not pay anything, but the fourth pays 25 to 1, the fifth pays 250 to 1 and the sixth pays 1000 to 1.
- Pass Line: This is the basic bet of craps. If the player rolls a 7 or 11 the bet wins and if the player rolls a 2, 3 or 12 the bet loses. If the player rolls anything else, then for the bet to win they must roll that number again before rolling a seven.
- Don’t Pass: The exact opposite bet of the pass line bet, it wins when pass line loses and it loses when pass line wins.
- Odds: In some casinos, once the point has been established on a pass line bet a person has a chance at taking odds by increasing the bet that they put down. This can also be done for a don’t pass bet and these bets actually pay at true odds, one of the few things within a casino that does.
- Come: The same as pass line, except made one roll later.
- Don’t Come: The opposite of come.
- Yo: A bet on the next die roll being the number 11.
- 3, 2 or 12: A bet on the next die roll being 3, 2 or 12 respectively.
- Hi-Lo: A bet on the next die roll being 2 or 12.
- Craps: A bet on the next roll being 2, 3 or 12.
- Big Red: A bet on the next roll being 7.
- Field: A bet that the next roll will be a 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11 or 12.
These are the most common bets to be encountered in a craps game in a casino, but there are a number of other bets that will be offered as well depending on the specific casino that is played at. Specifically, some casinos will offer more multi-roll bets that people can make after the come-out roll has taken place, but that is very casino specific.
Best Craps system to use when playing at mobile casino
Now that you have started playing you need to know the best Craps system to use when playing a mobile casino as obviously no one is playing to lose but want at least some wins to equate the money you have spent on betting and gambling.
Know the basics of Craps
Remember that before you start to play craps you need to know how to play the game and know its rules as well as understand that craps has a very complex library of betting options, and knowing how to choose the right bets at the right times can play a huge role in how successful your game is.
You need to understand the basic elements of the game and the terminology of all the different bets. There’s a reason that craps isn’t an easy game and it isn’t just an instant jackpot for everyone who knows how to play. Even after you’ve learned about the game, strategists have probably recognized risks and advantages you haven’t thought of, so there’s a definite use for taking in some new theories. So thoroughly do your study about the game before you stand in front of Craps table.
Craps is set of many possible betting combinations
Craps is a game where you will find having a seemingly endless number of possible combinations that could appear throughout a round. No particular system can account for all the variables. While a planned system can help you know what types of bets to make in most situations, it isn’t foolproof. So understanding the game to the greatest extent you can will help you. Blindly following a system without knowing when you need to change it up and use your own judgment is a recipe for an unexpected loss. While it’s great to go into a craps game with a strategy, be prepared to turn off autopilot and trust your own knowledge if you need to.
Be consistent in playing craps
To be consistent in playing craps you should know the odds of the game and done take any advise that you feel uncomfortable and goes against your odds. Keep in mind the people who developed the craps strategies you’re trying have formed them after trial and error or complex math. When you’re trying to get to know a new system, don’t be afraid to give it a whirl with small bets to put it to the test. Whether you decide to use a preformed system or rely on your own judgment and knowledge at the craps table, just be flexible, study the game, and have a great time while you’re at it.
Download free social apps and learn the craps game
There are many free craps apps at app stores to download free on your mobile and play against your Facebook friends and learn the best strategy to play craps at mobile casinos.
Android users can free to download app and enjoy craps via your smartphone or tablet. However, it is important to know that you are not going to find real money gambling apps at the Google Play Store. So, if you are an Android device owner, you have to download the app directly from the casino website.
The latest generation of Android- powered devices developed from prominent companies such as Blackberry, HTC, LG, Samsung, Sony Ericsson, are considered perfect for mobile gaming. So if you own a Samsung Galaxy or an HTC Desire device, the quality of your game of craps will be further enhanced.
Similarly Apple has revolutionized the way people look at smart phones and the release of their latest models just proves of that statement. Even if you own an older iOS – powered device, you will still be able to enjoy vivid graphics and a smooth gameplay. It goes without saying that Apple devices are flawless when it comes to graphics, animations, sound effects.
Bonuses and Offers
When playing craps Fair go is fair in dealing with bonuses as well. When you join the casino for the first time you are offered a lucrative welcome bonus of AUD1000. On your first deposit 100% up to $200 X5. All you need is to use coupon code WELCOME at the cashier when you make your deposit for the first time.
If you join the casino with your mobile then you are offered 50% up to $200, available daily, just use code: 50TOGO and redeem this mobile bonus.
Similarly there are monthly, daily, weekly and many other promotions that come in coupon codes to redeem instantly. Check out the latest promotions here.
Deposits and Withdrawals
At Fair go casino you will find liberal various friendly deposit and withdrawal methods so that it is convenient for punter located anywhere around the world to make a deposit. The minimum deposits of $20 can be transferred via the familiar methods, Bitcoin, Debit or Credit cards /Visa, Mastercard/, Skrill, Paysafecard, Moneygram, Neosurf and Neteller. As stated on their website, deposits placed through these payment instruments are handled immediately.
As for the withdrawals, punters have to consider the minimum sum of $50 and the maximum weekly limit of AUD 10,000 payable through bank transfer, Srkill, Neteller and Bitcoin. Though the variety of withdrawal methods is not huge, the customers of Fair Go casino can benefit from the latest alternative for safe and secure online exchange of cash like Bitcoin.
Fair go as a reputed online casino offers 24/7 help support to Aussie punters. You can use email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll Free Australia: 1800 953 261 or at their international number +61-1800-953261. Also click here or on the Live Chat icon to start the chat instantly to clear your doubts at once or visit the FAQ section to know general answers to your queries.