Samsung’s Good Luck 2018 suite with Lockstar app offers apps to enable customisations on Galaxy handsets It is available for devices running Android Oreo or above. The suite, which is an upgrade of the original Good Lock app that was launched in 2016 for Android 6.0 Marshmallow devices is available at Google Play store for you to download.
This is compatible with models that run Android 8.0 Oreo or above, including the Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 Edge, and Galaxy Note 8 among others. There are apps such as Lockstar, Quickstar, Task Changer, and ClockFace that available under the Good Lock suite to enhance the personalisation experience. The suite also lets users have a greater control over Sound settings through the preloaded Sound Assistant.
Features of the Good Lock Suite
The Good Lock Suite has number of apps with great features
- It locks your Samsung Galaxy handset screen
- The Quickstar component lets you customise the Quick Panel. The Quickstar app also includes a Simple Indicator tab to let you customise the icons displayed in the Status Bar.
- There is the Coloring tab from where you can choose a list of recommendations or create your own palette by adjusting the hues that mark On and Off buttons for each setting.
- You can also access the colour and transparency settings from the Coloring tab or pick the Blur or Dim effects.
- With the Multi-Window tab you can enable the Notification Multi-Window feature to check the necessary information on the pop-up window.
- The Lockstar app in the suite lets you add your personal touch to the lock screen by choosing style, background, and clock face. You can also select which items should be visible on the screen and the gesture which prompts the handset to unlock the screen. Also you can pick the app shortcuts that you can add to the lock screen.
- With Task Changer app you can customise the task manager, as it allows you to scroll through recent apps by swiping left and right instead of the original up and down. The Task Changer also lets you pick your favourite scroll effect or enable the Mini Mode to scale down the app thumbnails to aid one-handed scrolling.
- With Routines app you can combine processes and functions to create new interface-level features. Like you can set a routine to turn on Wi-Fi, rotate your screen to landscape, and adjust your sound and brightness levels once you open your chosen media app. You can also give each routine your custom name before selecting the conditions.
- With the ClockFace app you can select a suitable clock design for your Always-On Display and lock screen. There is a collection of analogue and digital clock faces alongside a spectrum of colours and tones to choose from.
Samsung has also included apps such as EdgeLighting+ and Edge Touch that are specifically designed to let you play with the edges of your Galaxy smartphone. For an enhanced customisable experience, there is also the One Hand Operation+ app that is designed to help you navigate the handset one-handed, using thumb gestures alone. The Good Lock suite also includes a Sound Assistant app that allows you to personalise your phone’s sound for different times and manage app volume levels individually.
You can visit the Galaxy Apps store from your eligible Galaxy handset to download the Good Lock suite in Australia.