Smartphones and tablets have become important devices in many people’s lives. They allow them to do so many things. In order to accomplish the things that an individual wants, the device needs to have applications downloaded on it.
While the devices will come preloaded with specific apps, there will be others that the user will want. There are several ways that the user of the device can download the other Samsung apps that they need.
Download Samsung Apps with Kies
Kies is the software that can be added to your desktop or laptop computer to easily download apps and other content. A Samsung device can be synced to the Kies software to allow for easy transfer. This method of downloading offers several advantages.
- Access to the Samsung App store – When you use Kies to download your apps from the Samsung store, they will be downloaded faster. Kies downloads the apps directly to your computer and allows you to transfer it to your smartphone.
- Easy to buy apps – You can browse the apps through the Kies software on your computer and choose the apps that you want. The download is a simple click away.
- Wireless connectivity – You do not have to connect your devices with USB cables to transfer anything. It can all be done through your Wi-Fi network.
- Backup your Apps – If something happens to your phones, the apps are safe in Kies. They can be downloaded back to your device or to a new Samsung device easily. You can also remove apps that you do not need at the time and save them for later use.
Downloading Apps without Kies
Samsung realizes that not everyone wants to use their computer to download apps for their smartphone. They would rather download them straight to the phone. This is also a simple and easy process.
- Go to the Samsung App store from your smartphone.
- Create an account at the Samsung store.
- Shop for your apps.
- Click on the apps that you want to download
While it is very easy to download apps in this way, they are not going to be backed up. If anything happens to the apps on your smartphone they will be lost. Unless you have backed them up in some other way, you may not be able to retrieve them.
Downloading Apps to Your PC
It is possible to install apps for your phone by using your computer. It only requires a few steps.
- Create an account
- Search for the apps that you want to download
- Click on the install button of the app that you want
- At checkout, click on send to and put in the phone or device that you want to send the app to.
- The app will be installed on your device through a Wi-Fi network. It will appear on your device when the download is complete.
This does not create a backup of your apps. It just provides you with another way to downloads apps to your phone or device.
There are many ways to download Samsung apps to your smartphone or mobile device. It is up to the individual to decide which one offers the most for them.